Monday, October 3, 2011

Wow. Just....WOW.

Hello. Me again. Just wanted to tell you what a wonderful husband you are for planning and throwing your wife a surprise birthday party Saturday. That was really very thoughtful and sweet of you to REMEMBER her birthday. Considering of course that you can't REMEMBER to call your second oldest to wish him a happy birthday or to send your oldest the birthday check my mother sent to him while he was staying with you over the summer. You know....the one that I've called you/emailed your wife about a few times? Yeah. I realize it's only $10 but still. All you had to do was go to your nearest Wells Fargo bank and deposit it into his savings. That way you wouldn't have to spend the $0.44...or whatever the price for postage is now...to send it to him. Honestly Dan, you might be a fantastic husband, but you're a really lousy father. At least to your sons.

Of course it should come as no surprise to me that you can't remember things. After all, I'm the one still waiting for a child support payment from you for the month of Sept. Now I realize that you've sent 2 payments, but since I'm now in FL and was trying to get food stamps to help feed the children that you forget you have, I had to go to the FL DCSE to get the case down here. Now I'm waiting for them to receive said payments and disburse them to me. Why you ask? Because...You. Are. NOT. Responsible enough to REMEMBER to pay. So I am forced to go through the Government agencies to get help collecting payments. You're more pathetic than I ever dreamed you could be. I'm really very disappointed in you. I honestly thought you cared more about these boys.

Good news though!! They no longer care to come visit you and your family. They're done. They want you to pay your support so that I can buy them the clothes they so desire....AND NEED!!!...and that's it. Don't worry about calling or writing. They can't stand being with you anymore. Now of course a lot of it stems from your wife, step daughter and daughter because of how differently they're treated than the girls are....which is TOTALLY WRONG by the way...but due to the simple fact that you take up for the females in your life over your own two sons, yeah. You're no longer their favorite person. So I hope you're happy. I hope you realize that you're losing them. But most of all, I hope that one day, you'll realize exactly what it is you've lost because let me tell you. You're missing out. BIG TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment