Sunday, September 18, 2011

Even More Pathetic...

Good Morning Senior Stupid.

Are. You. Kidding me?! You blew off calling your son ALL DAY on his birthday for a Kegbus?! All day? According to your wife, she didn't put you on the thing until about 5/530....can't really tell when facebook says "x many hours ago" so that's an approximate guess. But then I guess since she had to "pour you into bed" at around 12/1230....again, according to your wife's posting after you got home...you probably needed all day to prepare yourself for your drunkfest. How nice. You blew your son off to get drunk. I'm sure he'll take great comfort in knowing this. I'm sure he'll understand that your friend's bachelor party/drunkfest was way more important than his birthday.

Of course, he won't know until later in life when he's much older and sees this. I refuse to break my children's hearts and tell them what you really think/feel. While I want to protect them from that heartbreak, I also don't want to be the one crush their dreams/ideas about you right now. They look up to you. Practically idolize you. Want to be firefighters just like you. Why? Because I keep your secrets. Well for the most part anyways. Thing 1 knows you're a jerk....or is starting to figure it out anyways....as you still have not paid your child support or sent his birthday money to him. You don't know how badly I want to say something on facebook so that your mom, sister and other mutual friends we have, know just how big of a loser you are. I have always spoke highly of you for paying your child support each month but realized last night....in the previous letter....that in all actuality, you don't.

So I'm going to go spend another day soaking up all the love that these two boys have to offer because I love them and don't know what I would do without them. However I can see that for you, it's that old "out of sight, out of mind" thing. So go enjoy your hangover from hades.

Sincerely,

Your children's loving mother

No comments:

Post a Comment